OFFICE SETUP: ENTER YOUR PRODUCT KEY - WWW.OFFICE.COM/SETUP
Disclaimer: This website ( office.com/setup ) is only a guide for users to understand the process to Download, Install and Activate Microsoft Office 365 Products, We do not have any affiliations from Microsoft and any other company related to softwares.
Microsoft has launched multiple apps for home and offices. Since it is difficult to choose from so many applications and not all users need all these equally, and so the company has grouped all of them in the collections known as suites. There is a suite of applications for everyone, whether students, home, small business users, or large corporations. There is a suite, even for schools, universities, and colleges. The price of these is based on what applications are involved in it. Each of these applications has been explained with its price and accessibility at www.office.com/setup.
The latest web-based version of Microsoft Office is Office 365, integrating all apps with the Cloud. It is a subscription-based service which the users can utilize by paying fee annually or monthly at office.com/setup. The upgrades of the new features are also included in the subscription price. Moreover, Microsoft 365 Business Premium and 365 Business includes all the Office apps, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, Publisher, and OneNote.
Devices that Support MS Office
You will need to install MS Office at www. office.com/setup to access everything that Microsoft Office has offered. You can install it on laptops or computers. Also, there is a version for devices based on Mac and Windows. Moreover, you can install it on tablets and Chromebook. In case you don't have these devices or anything supporting the full version of MS Office, then it is better to use the Online suite of MS Office applications. Besides, there are also apps for iPad and iPhone to use MS Office. These apps are available at the App Store. Android Users can get these apps at Google Play Store.
Steps to Download and Install MS Office
Here are the steps for downloading and installing the MS Office setup.
- Sign-in by going to office.com/setup.
- Sign up with any of these options you are associated with, like work, school, or Microsoft account.
- If you have signed in with a Microsoft account, then go to the home page of MS Office.
- Choose and tap on Install Office.
- Select either Install or Install office depending on your specific version.
- If you have Signed-in with a school or work account, go to the home page of Microsoft 365.
- After selecting Install Office apps, further, choose Office 365 apps.
- This will complete the downloading of the apps.
- Start giving commands in Google Chrome, Setup.
- Run command in Edge or Internet Explorer.
- Save File command in Firefox.
- Continue with Yes to allow the changes to be made.
- The installation will begin.
- Close the window and exit.
Steps to Activate MS Office on Windows
Here is how you can activate Office.
- Select the start button to open the MS Office app.
- Start typing the app names like Excel in it.
- Open the apps by selecting their icons.
- When the office is opened, activate it by accepting the license agreement and entering the product key.
Steps to Activate MS Office on Mac
Follow these instructions for activating Office setup using the 25-digit alphanumeric product key.
- Launch the MS Office app by visiting www.office.com/setup.
- After accepting the user terms, Continue.
- Enter the Product Key when prompted.
- Activate the MS Office app.
Steps to Uninstall Microsoft Office through Control Panel
Follow these steps for uninstalling Microsoft Office.
- Reach the Start button and click on it.
- Reach Programs & Features and click on it.
- A window will appear with the apps list.
- Search for the name of full versions like MS Office Home & Student or MS Office Professional Plus.
- Click Uninstall or Remove.
- Confirm the uninstallation with Yes.
- Then, Check Remove Office User Settings.